As the date for the Xbox 360's MTV coming-out party nears, information is seemingly seeping out of cracks everywhere. Gaming blog Kotaku has apparently signed an NDA with Microsoft in order to get access to exclusive content to be released after the show, but that didn't stop them from pointing out all the other information that's been leaked so far. They'll just be not mentioning any more rumors between now and then. In addition, Major Nelson's own blog also has a few new tidbits. Here's a rundown:
- MTV Schedule listing spills November launch date for new console [GameSpot]
- Gates spills 2005 launch date for new console [Seattle PI, thanks Blackstar]
- MTV show featured Perfect Dark Zero, Unreal, Quake, Brothers in Arms [Kotaku]
- Major Nelson has a post-MTV party blogcast, as well as links to E! coverage [MajorNelson.com]
- TriXie also has a post-party blog entry up. [Trixieblog]
Still no mention of Bungie or Halo. As incredible as it sounds, either Microsoft is launching this box without a title by the studio that was nearly single-handedly responsible for any of the success they've enjoyed in the past three years, or else there are still some secrets left to be kept.