Recent Movies

Title Poster Datesort ascending
Marathon Phoenix #05 narcogen 09.16.20
Marathon Phoenix #04 narcogen 09.12.20
Marathon Phoenix #03 (Part 2) narcogen 09.05.20
Marathon Phoenix #03 narcogen 09.05.20
Marathon Phoenix #02 narcogen 08.29.20
Marathon Phoenix #01 narcogen 08.22.20
Grounded #02 narcogen 08.08.20

Sheet Music

Title Transcriber Date
Halo 5: Advent (String Orchest... cwhiterun 06.07.16
Halo 5: Blue Team (String Orch... cwhiterun 10.22.15
Halo 5: Light is Green (String... cwhiterun 10.20.15
Halo 5: The Trials (String Orc... cwhiterun 10.12.15
Roll Call - Price Paid pimpnmonk 06.02.14
Behold A Pale Horse For Concer... pimpnmonk 01.24.14
Farthest Outpost/Mercy Plea/Ea... pimpnmonk 12.30.13

Leonidas Returns For Piano

AttachmentSize
File Leonidas Returns.rar56.95 KB

This is Leonidas Returns from the Halo 3 OST.

It´s the last track on the song called Three Gates.

Credits to Davin Eastman for the orchestal arrangement and roddypatooty for post and twesks.

Te rar file contains a MIDI and a pdf.

The difficulty for me is 6/10 in a 85% of the song, and 8/10 in the other 15%.

NOTE:
If you have problems with the rar file try using 7-zip or WinRAR to open it.

game: 
platform: 
Requests: 
topic: