Recent Videos

Title Poster Datesort descending
Warthog Jump by Randall Glass narcogen 04.15.02
Halo Hurricane by Skavenger narcogen 04.15.02
Breaking The Rules (Team Overkill) narcogen 04.20.02
HaloST3K narcogen 05.26.02
Asshole blackstar 05.26.02
Warthog Jump Revisited by Randall Glass narcogen 06.01.02
Evolution Of Halo by Bungie, recorded by... narcogen 06.09.02

Sheet Music

Title Transcriber Date
Enough Dead Heroes Poop Scoop 03.12.04
Silent Cartographer Guitar Sol... Poop Scoop 03.17.04
Halo Theme Guitar Tab XvShadow 03.17.04
On A Pale Horse Poop Scoop 08.28.04
The Maw Poop Scoop 08.28.04
Halo: Master And Chief Poop Scoop 08.28.04
Truth And Reconciliation Suite Poop Scoop 02.07.05

halo 3

ViDoc about Brutes in Halo 3.

game: 
platform: 
topic: 

DeinOlsen gets out of the Halo 3 level Tsavo Highway using a Warthog.

category: 
game: 
Movies: 
platform: 
topic: 

DevinOlsen has uploaded his classic Halo 3 trick video to YouTube.

category: 
game: 
Movies: 
platform: 
topic: 
category: 
game: 
Movies: 
platform: 
topic: 

In case you were wondering whether Halo 3 really was supposed to be the end or not...

game: 
Movies: 
platform: 
topic: 

Reminisce about the lead up and launch of Halo 3.

game: 
platform: 
topic: 

Bungie founder Jason Jones talks about moving the company away from Halo and towards something new: Destiny.

Movies: 
topic: 

This non-game CG trailer was used to advertise Halo 3.

category: 
game: 
Movies: 
platform: 
topic: 

Bungie posted some files from their archives in the past few years; this ViDoc on Halo 3 was among them.

game: 
platform: 
topic: 

i would like a sheet music for greatest journey (aka) halo3 warthog run but i want the music sheet that sounds like the game i want it so it sounds the exact same if u dont know what im talking about heres a link so u can listen to get a idea of what i want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pAa9252Uo but i dont want that sheet music i want the full sheet music that was designed for the game but if u cant find it i will accept the sheet music for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_

category: 
game: 
platform: 

We should get some halo 3 action going!

So right now I mostly play Halo: Reach, and soon I will be playing a lot of Halo 4, bet every once in a while I still love to play some Halo 3, anyone out there still play? I would love to get a group of Halo3 players going.

Forum: 
Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

NO, I think its just getting started...

Sheet music for Halo beholden track

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone might have sheet music for the halo track beholden for the piano, I know it isn't a piano song but I can select a violin voice on my piano and I just think its a really nice yet simple bit of music. I can play the very first part by ear but I'm stuck so if anyone has it I would really appreciate it. You can hear it by obviously by listening to the track which is called beholden, but it is also the first track in halo epilogue vol 2 aswell. Thanks a lot.

Forum: 
Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

NOTICE; I am still in process of writing/arranging this piece, I will have it up in possibly a week please be patient. :)
So after a few months of inactivity, I might as well submit a score I have been making for quite sometime. This is the Halo 3; Ark suite for full orchestra. The suite is a multi - movement piece I have created for well; full orchestra. :) enjoy~
Durration; 7 minutes
Difficulty; 5
movements;
Farthest Outpost
Make them Pay
Behold, A Pale white horse
Reconciled
Overcome

category: 
game: 
platform: 
topic: 

This is Leonidas Returns from the Halo 3 OST.

It´s the last track on the song called Three Gates.

Credits to Davin Eastman for the orchestal arrangement and roddypatooty for post and twesks.

Te rar file contains a MIDI and a pdf.

The difficulty for me is 6/10 in a 85% of the song, and 8/10 in the other 15%.

NOTE:
If you have problems with the rar file try using 7-zip or WinRAR to open it.

game: 
platform: 
Requests: 
topic: 

Halo Helljumper movie. theme ( Havoc)

can some one listen to this song from the new Halo Helljumper official trailer. and transcribe it for piano. if possible? please it is great!

Forum: 
Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Pages