labj's blog

Action Figure Hands For Piano

This is Action Figure Hands from Halo Wars OST.

The .rar file contains a .midi and a .pdf.

Arranged by Mortenkul at yourube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLrh9NUFeD4

He improvised in the video, but the imrpovised chords are not in the sheets.

If you have problems opening the .rar file, just post a comment.

Difficulty for the average pianist is 3/10

Login or register to download the attached file.

Leonidas Returns For Piano

This is Leonidas Returns from the Halo 3 OST.

It´s the last track on the song called Three Gates.

Credits to Davin Eastman for the orchestal arrangement and roddypatooty for post and twesks.

Te rar file contains a MIDI and a pdf.

The difficulty for me is 6/10 in a 85% of the song, and 8/10 in the other 15%.

NOTE:
If you have problems with the rar file try using 7-zip or WinRAR to open it.

Login or register to download the attached file.

Say The Words For Piano

This is Say the Words.

Difficulty for the average pianist is 2/10

Credits to Genesis Bacani for arrangement.

The .rar file contains a .pdf file and MIDI file.

MIDI file has the right hand and left hand separated for playing on Synthesia.

This song can be heard at the end of the track The Package.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I consider Genesis didnt figure out well the tempo and he is missing some keys, and also he may be some keys off.

Login or register to download the attached files.

Ghosts And Glass For Piano

This is my transcription of Ghosts and Glass from Halo: Reach OST.

It was arranged by Genesis Bacani (gbacani on youtube). I made some changes to his version according to a piano only .mp3 file at B.net.

But take in count that this is my first transcription ever, so it may not be perfect, feel free to revise it.

This ZIP file contains a PDF and a MIDI.

EDIT:

I just checked again the piano only mp3 at B.net, it is very different to this one in some parts, Genesis used the string sounds as the chords, but in the piano only is not like that. If i get time, i will revise the sheet music.

EDIT 2:

There is now an updated version of the sheets and the MIDI.

A week ago i was checking these sheets and i noticed some abomination i caused while transcribing the song... So there you go the new updated sheets.

BTW, the MIDI file has now the right hand and left hand parts separated, this means that if you have Synthesia you can choose which hand you want to play, and they have different colors for distinction.

Enjoy!

Login or register to download the attached file.
Syndicate content