Recent Movies

Title Postersort descending Date
My Music Video Anonymous (not verified) 09.04.07
Trickity Trick Five Anonymous (not verified) 09.25.07
Summer Slaying HBO Junkies LAN blackstar 09.02.03
Asshole blackstar 05.26.02
Crota's End Necrochasm Only... blackstar 07.27.15
Plasmarines BOLL 04.08.06
Yellow Banshee BOLL 04.08.06

Latest Sheet Music

Title Transcriber Date
Halo Theme Orchestra Edition /... Anonymous (not verified) 08.07.07
Uphill, Both Ways 123_presto 05.09.10
Tribute for Orchestra Andybeano 04.24.08
Installation 04 for String Orc... assisstion 02.01.12
Tribute for Piano beokabatukaba 07.31.10
Black Snow (original piece) beokabatukaba 10.03.10
Earth City for concert band Callmeperm 02.15.10

Leonidas Returns For Piano

AttachmentSize
File Leonidas Returns.rar56.95 KB

This is Leonidas Returns from the Halo 3 OST.

It´s the last track on the song called Three Gates.

Credits to Davin Eastman for the orchestal arrangement and roddypatooty for post and twesks.

Te rar file contains a MIDI and a pdf.

The difficulty for me is 6/10 in a 85% of the song, and 8/10 in the other 15%.

NOTE:
If you have problems with the rar file try using 7-zip or WinRAR to open it.

game: 
platform: 
Requests: 
topic: